Monday, December 28, 2009

Kitchen curtains



Here are the kitchen curtains I made for the kitchen door. They match the curtains that I bought at discount for the kitchen sink window but it was the only set they had, that left me in a dilema, they were the color I needed for the kitchen (my boyfriends fav color), they were simple (something my boyfriend wouldn't mind), and the price was right...but what about the door window?...I'll make them and I added lace for privacy! The only thing I didn't have lurking in the house for resources already was the white bias. I have made other curtains in the house too and will post them here soon.


Here are the curtains I made for the stairway window. I made tiebacks for them but the porch is on the other side so we don't use the tiebacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment