Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drawing/Painting

This first pic is my very first chalk drawing. For the most part I copied it off of a picture of my me and my boyfriend. It's not perfect but trying my hand at chalk drawing.
The next 4 pics are paint or colored pencil artwork.




Here is a pencil drawing I did on 8.5 x 11 from a pic off a vhs cover of John Wayne.

Below is a snow tiger I started to draw.

Okay, these next two colored pencil drawings are my try to touch base with what my kids were drawing at the time...anime. I like being involoved in my kids life and sometimes that means taking interest in what they are doing.

This last pencil drawing is one I did for thank you notes. I wanted something personal. I copied this onto card stock and printed them off giving me a tender thank you to send out for other's kindnesses to me and my family.












1 comment: