Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inspired creativeness!


Update: here is the point I am at now. Between Fencing, building birdhouses, sewing the blue jean quilt I'm workin' on, I haven't been able to get to far yet -
_____________________________
Beginning:
Okay, here is where I'm at so far on my inspired creativeness during my sew mama sew travels. AND I love that the idea was from my own head, I haven't ever seen anything like this yet. This will be a wall hanging when I am finished. I have to spend hours today putting up fence wire so unfortunately I won't get much time to work on it today...maybe tonight, or I can pray we get the rain we 'might' get, but then again, fence has to get up, so for now, here is what I have. I cut my blocks, drill them, stained them, got my fabric pieces done and slid threw the holes and wah-lah - here I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment