Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Update!

Whew! Okay, it's been awhile since I have been on here or the computer at all as I have been busy. I just updated 2 posts and posted many new post of new projects. I still have a few to get on here as I finished my first ever chalk pastel drawing and a couple of other projects. I have been sandblasting toy tractors for my boyfriend and helping drill out the rivets, and create and print off the decals for them. We sold our dairy cows the beginning of March and just this past week bought our first black angus cows and babies. We have some fence to get ready before they get here though. I have been getting my flower beds ready and I work a couple of part time jobs each week that add up to about 6 hrs. a week. I also try to accomplish every day one project of home improvement big or small depending on day's agenda and a happy me type home improvement project like plant flowers, hang curtains, hang a new pic or whatever. I will try not to be so long to post next time. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have so many wonderful things on the horizon in your life. Things are going to be wonderful. Like we said the other day, look at how far you have come in the last 18 months....and how many goals you have set for the future. To make baby steps forward each day is wonderful, because every step forward, small or large, is still a step forward!!!

    ReplyDelete