Monday, January 4, 2010

Toy Tractors

Toy Tractor building and refurbishing is actually my boyfriends hobby. When I first moved in(fall of 08) he was pretty firm on not wanting me to touch his tractors as they are delicate, doesn't want unneccessary fingerprints etc. Now that he has seen my creative crafty side and knows I care about his stuff he won't do his own detail painting. He has me do all detail painting and create and print off decals. He often will ask me to help him as he is soldering or doing something else with them. He is teaching me now how to strip them and ready them with casting in half so they will be ready for him to start working on...faster done...faster onto ebay he says. :) So, I am learning another craft!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a nice bog it's really amazing, if you want to know about model toy tractors then check it.

    ReplyDelete